Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Hidden Gems I Read in 2016

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Hidden Gems I Read in 2016


1. Last Mile by Katie Ashley
2. Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage
3. If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson


4. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata 
5. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
6. Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein


7. If I Only Had a Duke by Lenora Bell
8. Furious Rush by SC Stephens
9. Just What I Needed by Lorelei James


10. You Really Got Me by Erika Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! All totally new to me ones!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Adventure Ends is one I want to read after seeing a review somewhere and liking the sound of it. It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...