Saturday, January 14, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (227)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

An ARC of this book showed up in my mailbox and I was so excited! I really enjoyed the previous book in this series and I love everything by Lorelei James, so I am definitely excited to read this! 

From Thriftbooks

I earned a $5 off coupon for having spent $50 on the thriftbooks website, so I made a new order and I am so excited for the books I got! They were all $5 or less with free shipping and I can't wait to read them!! 

From Amazon

I have been seeing this book all over Instagram and, since I love poetry, I finally decided to get my own copy to see what the hype is all about. I hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. All totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels' Blood looks really good, I think I'll have to read that one when I have time. Great haul.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Maybe In Another Life was quite good. Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh a poetry book! Will check it out!
    Enjoy your books :)

    Sugar & Snark - Latest haul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...