Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (219)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

PS I Like You
By Kasie West
Release Date: July 26, 2016
What if the person you were falling for was a total mystery?

While Lily is spacing out in Chemistry one day, she picks up her pencil and scribbles a line from one of her favorite songs on the desk. The next day, someone else has written back to her on the desk! Soon enough Lily and the mystery student are exchanging notes, and lyrics, and even sharing secrets. When Lily finds out that her anonymous pen pal is a guy, she's flustered -- and kind of feels like she's falling for him. She and her best friend set out to unravel the identity of the letter writer -- but when the truth is revealed, the guy is the LAST person Lily could have ever imagined it to be. Now that Lily knows the truth, can she untangle her feelings and gather the courage to listen to her heart?

From beloved author Kasie West (The Distance Between Us) comes an utterly charming story about mixed messages, missed connections, and the magic of good old-fashioned secret admirer notes.


--------------------------

Every book by Kasi West has the most adorable cover ever. This one is definitely no exception! I think the whole plot line sounds super cute and I can't wait to see who the person is that is writing to her on her desk in Chemistry. Sure, it sounds like a fluffy YA romance, but those are my favorite :)

8 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not my type of read but hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!! I just read my first Kasie West book, The Distance Between Us, recently and really want to read some of her others. They all look really cute! I hope you enjoy this one!!

    My WOW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-on-wednesday-glittering-court.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kasie West so yes, must read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really enjoyed the Kasie West books I've read so I'm looking forward to her new YA contemporary :D And PS I Like You sounds so cute!! Awesome pick, Jessica ;)

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is totally new to me but sounds great -- totally up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

    my WoW and I'm giving away three books HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS SOUNDS SO CUTE! Oh my goodness! Def adding it to my TBR!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.
    Mamipoker.com
    www.mamipoker.com
    Poker Indonesia
    Mamipoker.com
    www.mamipoker.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...