Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (169)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
SO MANY AMAZING ROMANCES. I do love my romances, so I can't wait to read all of the goodies that came for me this week! And I have Jaci Burton's upcoming release!!! Ahhh, I love the Hope series so much and can't wait to read Reid's story! 

From Half Price Books

Half Price Books was having their coupon week last week, so on Sunday, you could get 50% off one item. I, of course, went to two Half Price Books stores (one by me and one by my parent's house) and brought my sister along to by me something, too. That means that I got 3 books half price of the Half Price Books price! I also picked up three books that were on clearance, so I got these three beauties for only $12 total. How amazing is that? I'm super excited to read them all! 

From Signing 
I was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO freaking excited when I heard that Colleen Hoover was coming to Ohio again this year. I saw her last year for the fist time and about died. She was coming on a Tuesday, which was a school night for me and two hours away, but I couldn't pass up the chance to see her again! I picked up a gorgeous copy of November 9 and had her sign my copy! Of course, I thought I sounded like an idiot talking to her, but she was so awesome! I got to ask a question during the Q&A and she was so funny and so sweet. It was definitely worth missing out on sleep and going to work a bit more tired than usual...

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! I have November 9 on my TBR list. I'm also still working my way through the Mortal Instruments series and I love Sarah Dessen. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!!

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-bloodlines-by-richelle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of books here! And I'm so jealous that you have November 9 signed! I haven't even bought a copy yet!

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: Review: Overboard || Review: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books. It's always great when you can meet an author that you are a fan of.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Colleen. And Oooo, Rome. Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, and great choice with Rome.....I really need to re-read this series again.

    I am super jealous that you got to meet Colleen. Enjoy all of your books.

    My haul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...