Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Gave Me All the FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSS

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books that Gave Me All the Feels

This week was a freebie week and, after finishing Confess by Colleen Hoover, I have been an emotional wreck. Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but literally the first chapter of that book had me on the verge of tears and I was feeling for the characters the entire time. So I decided to dedicate this week's top ten tuesday post to books that had my emotions all over the place


1. Confess by Colleen Hoover
2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
6. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


7. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
8. The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski
9. One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker


10. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

3 comments:

  1. OOOh nice topic and picks!! Books are mostly new to me! But I've heard of a few of them at least! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love Outlander! I am reading Voyager at the moment and I have a feeling it's going to be my favorite of the series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday.
    Agen Sbobet
    Agen Taruhan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...