Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (207)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

In Real Life
By Jessica Love
Release Date: March 1, 2016
Hannah Cho and Nick Cooper have been best friends since 8th grade. They talk for hours on the phone, regularly shower each other with presents, and know everything there is to know about one another. 

There's just one problem: Hannah and Nick have never actually met.

Hannah has spent her entire life doing what she's supposed to, but when her senior year spring break plans get ruined by a rule-breaker, she decides to break a rule or two herself. She impulsively decides to road trip to Vegas, her older sister and BFF in tow, to surprise Nick and finally declare her more-than-friend feelings for him.

Hannah's romantic gesture backfires when she gets to Vegas and meets Nick's girlfriend, whom he failed to mention. And it turns out his relationship status isn't the only thing he's been lying to her about. Hannah knows the real Nick can't be that different from the online Nick she knows and loves, but now she only has one night in Sin City to figure out what her feelings for Nick really are, all while discovering how life can change when you break the rules every now and then.



---------------------------

How amazing does this book sound? I love how there are books that are reflecting society now. I mean, I have friends from across the country who I haven't met in real life, so it's cool to see that in a book. I love how Hannah decides to actually meet the guy she's been talking to for five years and confront him about her feelings for him.to find out he has a girlfriend. Ouch. I can't wait to see how they interact in person versus online and if Hannah and Nick will really end up together in real life. 

6 comments:

  1. I featured this one earlier this month! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I found this book on someone's blog a few weeks ago and it sounds amazing :D Awesome pick!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but do hope you absolutely love it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick!! This sounds awesome! I'm adding it to my TBR list now. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-november-9-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already have it on my TBR list because it sounds sooo good! I'm also in love with the cover, I just like it a lot! Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my book last week! I can't wait for it!

    Here's my WoW @ LazyBookLovers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...