Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (133)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

My class on writing memoirs has finally started and I couldn't be more excited. We're reading a bunch of memoirs over the semester and the first one up is Orange is the New Black! While I wasn't a big fan of the first couple of episodes of the show because of how graphic it was, it seems like a really interesting story and I can't wait to read the book!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about the TV show but never realised Orange Is The New Black was a book originally! Definitely added to my TBR list now :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, here's my Stacking the Shelves for this week :)
      https://thebookbrief.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/stacking-the-shelves-3/

      Delete
  2. I think I'd be more interested in reading the book than watching the show. I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this book at the bookstore the other day and almost bought it! It does sounds pretty interesting, hope you enjoy it!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually into memoirs, but I am intrigued by this one. I also want to try the show sometime though I'm a little worried about the graphic nature. Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memoirs aren't my kind of read either. I'm too much of a daydreamer! LOL! Hope you enjoy this one though!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...