Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (114)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Library

I know I really shouldn't go to the library because I have so many books at home that I have to read. But when I saw Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe, I just couldn't pass it up! Not only is the cover adorable, but it has to do with cupcakes. As a baker, I love all novels that have to do with food. I can't wait to dig into this one!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those. They look good. Have a great weekend.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe is such a cute title! Hope you enjoy it.

    My Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds really cute. I hope you enjoy it.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/08/stacking-shelves-isla-and-happily-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that book earlier this year. It was wonderful. I really loved the recipes mixed in throughout the book. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book. It was so cute.

    ENJOY!!!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is new to me, I will have to check it out!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...