Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (145)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Mended
By Kim Karr
Release Date: June 8, 2014
Summary: MUSIC HAS THE POWER TO HEAL ALL…BUT NOT ALL BROKEN HEARTS CAN BE MENDED.

Always in control, Xander Wilde considered life on the road to be a perfect fit for him. But when disaster strikes on the Wilde Ones’ latest tour, fate intervenes…and a newly single Ivy Taylor, the only girl he has ever loved, steps back into his life.

After moving past her painful breakup with Xander years ago, Ivy was poised to become the next big name in pop music…when suddenly she withdrew from the limelight—the same day she announced her engagement to her controlling agent, Damon Wolf.

Xander knows he should keep his distance. But once they’re on the road, he can’t resist pursuing her for a second chance. Yet a jealous Damon can’t let her go—and he’s keeping dangerous secrets that could destroy them all. 

When the three of them come together, everything falls apart. But if Xander and Ivy can hold tight to the bond that connects them, they just might have a chance at reclaiming the powerful love they thought they had lost forever.

--------------------------------------

I am so excited for the third book in Kim Karr's series! This series is so crazy and addicting and I can't wait to see what happens in this next book. The first two centered around Dahlia and River, so I'm excited to read a different story, but in the same world Dahlia and River live in. Hopefully Xander and Ivy are just as lovable! 

8 comments:

  1. What a choice :)
    I hope you'll enjoy it a lot

    Yours
    Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to start this series. She's a wonderful writer I hear. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too much of a fan of artist/band music based books since I mostly find them cheesy, but I admit this one sounds pretty good (so I'll have to check out the others, too). :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by this author before, but this book sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is new to me. Not really my kind of read but I still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Hoconrua.net
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...