Friday, April 4, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (130)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Late April Fools. What was the best prank you've played or had played on you? 

Answer: Ughhh, I hate April Fools. People think they're so funny, when most of the time they're just not. Seriously, how many more stories do I have to hear about a girl pretending to be pregnant or telling everyone that they're transferring colleges? By the end of the day, I was just like…


The only joke I heard of that was actually pretty funny that day was on the blog A Beautiful Mess. They host giveaways all the time and, on April Fool's Day, they posted a giveaway for their two dogs. Haha, I was so confused when I first read the post. How could they want to giveaway their dogs? They went through this explanation how the dogs just didn't fit their lifestyle anymore and how they really wanted a loving home for them. I was reading the entire post in utter disbelief until I got to the very bottom where it simply said, "PS. April Fools. " Haha, now that's a funny joke. 

6 comments:

  1. I hate April Fools day ....

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That's a pretty funny story. I bet most people read that with their jaws to the floor!

    New follower on GFC and Bloglovin'
    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute story!
    Here is our FF!

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite funny :) Surprisingly, none of my friends even realised it was April Fool's Day this year so it kind of just flew over our heads. But generally I'm not really a prank person.

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! That's a good one! Those kinds of jokes are better suited I think. But yeah, the whole pregnancy scare thing is lame!

    When my sister told me she was pregnant, I actually did think she was kidding, but turns out, she wasn't!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how funny! I'm going to go read that one now!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...