Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekly Roundup [1/14-1/20]

Wow, is it really already Monday? I spent the past week observing one of my old teachers (who I haven't seen for 8 years) at a middle school and, let me tell you, it was amazing! I didn't think I would love middle school that much, but I did! This past week just made me even more excited about becoming an English teacher and sharing the magic of English. The kids were reading Neal Shusterman books and they absolutely loved them! It was exciting seeing them so excited about books. So even though I was in a school for 7 hours a day, watching someone teach the same lesson four times in a row, I absolutely loved it and the days flew by. Now, I only have one week of break left before it's finally time to head back to school and back to classes. Hopefully I can have a great end to a fantastic winter break!

Book Reviews
How to Master Your Marquis by Juliana Gray
Long Live the Queen by Kate Locke

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...