Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (30)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From the library
 

I didn't get anything books this week, but I did get a lot of DVDs from the library! Since the semester is coming to a close, I'm going to have a lot of down time in between exams, so I thought I'd fill that space up with some movies! I'm so excited to watch the two Audrey Hepburn movies I got. And I haven't seen Lady and the Tramp in forever, so I'm especially looking forward to that one too! 

And that's all for me! Not too impressive, but I'm happy :) What about you guys? What did you all add to your shelves this week? I'd love to hear, so please share!! 




7 comments:

  1. DVD's are still awesome. Remember sometimes not having books is good for catching up.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Lady and the Tramp! And it's perfect to watch in December. My favorite Indiana Jones is The Temple of Doom! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh Lady and the Tramp! xD Happy reading! ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made me want to watch Lady and the Tramp again!

    Lauren
    http://lrjohnson13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indy Jones! Awh I love that man! :D
    Great haul :D

    Happy reading!

    My books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love Lady & the Tramp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...