Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (61)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Nobody But Us
By Kristin Halbrook
Release Date: January 29, 2013
Summary: Bonnie and Clyde meets IF I STAY in this addictively heart-wrenching story of two desperate teenagers on the run from their pasts.

They’re young. They’re in love. They’re on the run.

Zoe wants to save Will as much as Will wants to save Zoe. When Will turns eighteen, they decide to run away together. But they never expected their escape to be so fraught with danger....

When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can’t run fast enough.

Nobody But Us, told in alternating perspectives from Will and Zoe, is an unflinching novel, in turns heartbreaking and hopeful, about survival, choices, and love...and how having love doesn’t always mean that you get a happy ending. Described as “beautiful, heartbreaking, and exhilarating” by Kody Keplinger, author of The DUFF, Nobody But Us will prove irresistible to fans of Nina Lacour, Jenny Han, and Sara Zarr.


Ahhhh when can I get my hands on this book? I love romances that alternate perspectives between the male and the female (like Simone Elkeles' books) because you really get both sides of the story. And boy does it sound like there's a story to tell in this book! What are they running from? What's so dangerous that they're trying to escape? Everything about this book sounds intriguing, exciting, and all around amazing! And the cover is so pretty! Kind of looks like a Taylor Swift album cover, doesn't it? Haha, well either way, I really can't wait for this one to come out! I'm definitely going to be first in line to read a copy :)

18 comments:

  1. This sounds so cute!! And the cover... so simple yet gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is really gorgeous! Wonder if TS would write a song if she saw it/read the book. Like you said, it sure does sounds like there's a story to this one. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds so good. I am really looking forward to it too. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this book, it sounds so good! Great pick :)
    MyWOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bonnie and Clyde type stories. This looks like it's going to be a good one! Great choice. Thanks for stopping by my WoW, following you back. :)

    Audrey @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my type of book but it sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds nice! Thanks for sharing.

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely sounds interesting, even though I might wait for a few reviews first. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you enjoy it once you get ahold of it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read this one! I also love when we get both sides of the story as well!
    Here's my WoW
    --Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm not a big contemp fan but I may check it out.

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is on my list too. I love books written from dual perspectives, great pick!
    Here’s my WoW post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick!! I can't wait for this one! Sounds like my kind of book.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a big fan of contemporary, but this seems to be an exception!

    Definitely adding this to TBR list!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Angie @YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a huge contemporary fan and I can't wait to read this! So excited. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a beautiful cover! I'm intrigued by the concept and am really hoping for a somewhat happy ending. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not a huge fan of contemporary myself, but this books looks interesting! Thanks for stopping Ink Spots and Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sound of this one too :) !! I love Simone Elkeles' books too and their double POVS so I look forward to read this one ! Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...