Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogspiration (3)


This is a new meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out and see how it goes! So every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 



My friend posted this video on my wall a couple of months ago and it's just so freaking adorable. I thought I'd share it with all of you because I know all of us book lovers, at some point in our lives, have wanted a guy like this :)



3 comments:

  1. HEHEHE! "Who reads the written word..."

    Oh, I LOVE it. LOOOOOOVE IT ♥

    HE MENTIONED JANE EYRE! *DIES*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO WORDS to describe just how MUCH I loved this post. That video needs to be shared with the world!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...