Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (17)


In My Mailbox is a meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. It's where we share the new books that we've gotten for that week with our readers. These books could be from the library, the store, or from the writers/publishers for review. Whatever the reason, I will share my new books every Sunday!




When I came home for Thanksgiving Break, I came home to find these lovely books waiting for me! What I'm most excited for is The Disenchantments. I won it through Librarything's early reviewers, so it doesn't come out until February, but I have it! I had featured this a couple of weeks ago for my Waiting on Wednesday because the cover is so pretty and the synopsis sounds great, and the next day I figured out I won an ARC! So I'm definitely reading that book next. The other ones look great as wait and I can't wait to  get the chance to read them! 

That's it this week! What did you all get in your mailbox? Please share :)




6 comments:

  1. Great haul! Its always nice to come home to goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy disenchantments! it looks amazing!

    Here's my IMM. stop by?!
    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disenchantments looks really good!
    Enjoy your new books :)

    Mind to visit my IMM too?
    http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh the Disenchantments sounds fabulous! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! The Disenchantments!! I got that one, too, and I can't wait to jump into it! Awesome books :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of "The Disenchantments" and it looks really interesting. Great stash this week, chica!

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    The Authoress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...